Electrician ecectrocuted to death at Srinagar Airport

Budgam, Aug 21 : An electrician died of electric shock while working at Sringar Airport on Sunday, officals said.

An official told that one Parvaiz Ahmad Rather son of Gul Rather, a resident of Buchroo Chadoora working as electrician at airforce station here, sustained injuries when he came in contact with a live wire at Airport.

Rather was immediately shifted to district hospital hospital Budgam ,
where he scummbed to injuries.

The body was handed over to the family members after completing medico-legal formalities.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident.