PDD employee electrocuted death in Sopore
Sopore, July 20 : A 45-year-old employee of Power Development Department (PDD) was electrocuted to death on Monday morning in Yaseen Colony Arampora Sopore in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.
Officials told the news agency. that a PDD employee who was repairing High volt 11000 KV line at Yaseen colony Arampora received an electric shock and died on the spot.
They identified the PDD employee as Sanaullah Dar from Seloo Sopore.
Meanwhile, Police Station Sopore has registered a case in this regard and started investigation into the matter.