You don’t have to eat less you just have to eat right
By Aubaid Ahmed Akhoon
Health is a blessing and its importance and usefulness has been made necessary by comparing it with a “thousand blessings” . (Tandrusti hazaar niyamat hain) It’s a well known saying “Sound mind remains in a sound body” . Only a healthy person can take society forward and maintain his identity and fight for his rights. A research on Malnutrition (an unbalanced amount of the nutrients or foods essential for sound health and growth) provides us a unbelievable data research scientists estimated that 80-90 % of obese individuals are malnourished,if we learn the skill of using food properly then we can protect ourselves to some extent from various health diseases like current Pandemic Covid -19. In the present era we have invited many diseases due to negligence of food habits. Useful food plays a vital role in a person’s development structure and intelligence as well as the baby of a pregnant woman. The method of cooking beneficial food should also be done in a wiser manner and the benefited knowledge of useful foods gives you a way to connect with these foods ?further along with eating fruits and vegetables, we also need to focus on growing resources, which is an important need of the hour.
Kindly check some of the useful foods
For Sugar patients
1. Water should be used frequently so that the body does not become dehydrated. Be careful with tea, coffee and cold drinks as they can cause dehydration.
2. Use low fat pratha or barley porridge instead of plain bread . It provides energy to the body for a long time
3. You can have lemon water, buttermilk or diet drinks with less sweetness.
4. You can eat yogurt, fruit licks or lentils in moderation, but jalebi, sweets, samosas and fritters are not good alternatives for your health. Use them only to the point of tasting.
Some other important tips and fruits that are extremely useful
1. Small green cardamom When you eat at dawn, chewing 3 small pieces of green cardamom this will not make your mouth dry and you will not feel thirsty all day. Insha’Allah, the fast will pass easily.
2. Red Pepper enhances digestion It is the best source of vitamin C in the body helps to easily digest food Pepper also increases blood circulation and heat
3 Pineapple is the enemy of cance
Pineapple contains carbohydrates, proteins Pineapple contains vitamins A, C and calcium, Pineapple syrup helps in removing stones, drinking Pineapple juice relaxes the heart and mind, Pineapple syrup is used to quench thirst in summer.
4. Margosa Leaves (Neem leaves)
Neem Leaves Eliminates dryness, kills blood sugar, removes all kinds of organic matter and is anti-infective, cleanses the blood, kills cancer, takes care of the tongue, eliminates itching.
5. Peanuts According to doctors, the use of peanuts maintains insulin levels, plays an important role in the formation of new blood cells, it contains vitamin E.
6. ONIONS control blood pressure Cholesterol is controlled by onion The use of onions dilutes the blood
7. Pomegranate juice helps reduce belly fat Pomegranate juice is a tonic for the heart and protects against cancer. Scientists claim that pomegranate seeds have the ability to reduce excess belly fat and also lower blood pressure.
8. GRAPES contain a nutrient that prevents cancer cells from growing and spreading
9. Poppy SEEDS work wonders to relieve back pain. Mix 100 grams of poppy seeds and Egyptian and grind it well in a grinder. Eat it with two teaspoons of milk daily.
Papaya Keeps blood pressure normal is very beneficial in losing weight, eliminating obesity, eliminating weakness, keeping sugar balanced.
11. BANANAS Take advantage of eating bananas. they are beneficial in heart
disease. Banana relieves ulcers ,increases mental capacity strengthens bones reduces nervous tension
12. MELON is the best fruit It meets our daily requirement of vitamins A and C, it contains 90% water
13. Bitter GOURD cleanses the blood, removes waste products from the blood, and strengthens the body.
14.DATES are wholesome food containing high levels of carbohydrates, low in fat, good source of energy, contain 6 vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, A and Niacin, contain essential minerals such Potassium, Manganese and copper. Contain fluoride which strengthens Tooth Enamel. Contain selenium which helps prevent cancer, rich in magnesium which is a powerful anti inflammatory mineral. Contain disease fighting antioxidants such as flavonoids, carotenoids, and phenolic acid. Strengthen the human immune system, high in fibre which improves digestion and relieves constipation, help cure intestinal disorders, healthy natural sweeteners, help regulate blood sugar levels, help reduce blood pressure, help fight anaemia, boost heart health, promote brain health, reduce risk of stroke, strengthen bones and improves hair growth.
You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine (Darren Hardy)
Columnist is Working as Edp Head in DD Target PMT Parraypora. He is a permanent writer for Kashmir Canvas and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org